Wednesday 14 January 2015

Awards season

The Golden Globes ceremony earlier in the week marked the start of the big film and TV awards for the year, but those aren't the awards I'm thinking of. I'm talking about the Knit Now Pattern of the Year!

In 2014 I was lucky enough to have rather a lot of patterns (11 to be precise) published in Knit Now magazine. I still think of getting a pattern accepted by a magazine as winning a competition, and it's always exciting to see my patterns printed on other people's pages, so I was very excited to see that some of my pattern shave been nominated for Knit Now's Pattern of the Year 2014. Voting is now open in all categories, and the survey can be found here. By voting you'll be entered into a competition to win one of three yarn bundles worth £50, so what are you waiting for, get voting!

Individual images copyright Practical Publishing
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment