Wednesday 13 May 2015

A month in knitting: April 2015

It turns out I haven't yet managed to get round to posting about my knitting in April, possibly because it's a rather shameful purchasing list compared to the amount of knitting I've done! But here it is anyway. I think it's all there, and if it's not I can't bring myself to confessing to any other purchases!

Finished

Granny's favourite
I think this one deserves its own post soon...

Still on the needles
Robot blanket


Beyond Puerperium

The shameful confessions of a yarn addict
Purchases
200g cornflower Ranco
100g purple Orielle
100g bright lemon Hayfield Bonus DK
100g aran - Devon Sun Yarns
100g Stylecraft Merry Go Round
200g Sirdar Heart and Sole
200g Rico So Soft Prints
100g Ringarosie hand dyed sock yarn 
300g rainbow yarn - Cuddlebums
100g Drops Fabel
400g Hayfield bonus Aran - in error 
1400g King Cole Big Value chunky for a baby blanket

Used
75g red Ranco for socks
41g aran returned to Sirdar
122g Granny's Favourite
300g really wooly wool went on eBay

Doing the maths
Eek, +2762g. No comments please!!!

2 comments: