Thursday 31 December 2015

Indie Design GAL: FO: Twit Twoo Owl Flip Top Mitts

We're now into the final hours of the Indie Design GAL 2015, so it's probably about time that I showed you the other GAL project I finished a week or two ago.

This pattern was designed by me: the Twit Twoo Owl Flip Top mitts. I wasn't planning on making these during the GAL, but when I saw my mum in November she asked if I could make her a pair. And as she never requests anything for birthdays or Christmas I immediately ordered the yarn she requested (Bergere de France Ideal - the same yarn I used for the original sample, my pair have worn really well) and got knitting. The mitts didn't take long, and make a really pleasing happy finished object. And my mum is really pleased with them, which is even better!

No modelled photos as my mum's hands are smaller than mine

The Indie Design GAL finishes at 11.59 pm EST tonight, so you really only have hours to join in the fun. If you have finished anything during the GAL, remember to post it in the FO thread in the Indie Design GAL group on Ravelry* to be in with a chance of winning a prize.

*You must be logged into Ravelry for this post to work.

1 comment:

  1. Argh they're very cute! I love Bergere de France, their Aran is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete